Question 6

6. How can I let the school know that I am concerned about my child’s progress? 

In the first instance, speak to your child’s class teacher about any concerns you may have 

If our concerns continue, speak to the phase leader 

(Mrs Pardue – EYFS, Mrs Way – KS1, Mrs O’ Reilly – LKS2, Mr Marsh – UKS2) 

If you require further information, talk to the SENCo – Mrs S Thorpe 

Talk to the Head Teacher – Mrs E Green 


Talk to the SEND Governor – Mrs K Markham